Although we take great pleasure and dedication in making our product, it may happen that you are not satisfied. You can notify us within 14 days by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will then contact you to send you return instructions. You then have 7 days to ship the product to us (excluding the time in transit, of course).
What will be refunded?
- The purchase price.
- The shipping costs already paid by you.
What will not be refunded?
- Downloads cannot be refunded.
- The cost of return shipping*
- Any customs duties and other similar costs involved in receiving and returning the product.
* If these costs are very high, we can look for a suitable solution by mutual agreement. One such solution is to return the product to a charity in your country or a country in your region, e.g. a library, conservatoire or music school. This goodwill rule for high shipping costs will not be applied if any suspicion of abuse cannot be ruled out.
What is the deadline for cancellations?
- You will have 14 days to notify the cancellation. As of that moment you no longer use the product.
- You will receive a withdrawal form from us with instructions as soon as possible.
- From then on, you have 7 days to send the product to us.
To what does the cancellation scheme not apply?
- Products that have been damaged by normal use.
- The right of withdrawal does not apply to electronic products, including downloads. If the product is a combination of a download and a physical product, the cost of the download will be deducted from the return amount.